Apple Charging Station - Combo Dock For iPhone & Apple Watch | Walnut
FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping Included
Apple Charging Station is an organic, minimalist dock handcrafted from solid wood. Oakywood Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch was inspired by geometric lines and shapes, and hand-polished to emphasize a natural wood shine. Designed by woodworking enthusiasts, Apple Charging Station is a durable, elegant and innovative solution for Apple devices.
Our sleek and elegant Apple Charging Station is a handcrafted, artisan product made either from solid walnut. Finished with ecological oils and hand-polished to obtain a genuine wood shine, Oakywood Dock for iPhone and Apple Watch is original and stylish. The functional design of the Apple Dock Charger was inspired by natural geometric shapes and lines.
•Magnet hold for Apple Watch dock + Apple Watch nightstand mode!
•One hand operation - innovative micro-suction tape technology
•Adjustable backing - Apple Charging Station works with any case on your phone!
•5ft (150cm) long MFI certified lightning cord included
•Compatible with iPhone SE, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, Xs, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini
•Compatible with Apple Watch Series 1,2,3,4,5,6,se
• Length x Width: 18 x 9 cm (7" x 3.5")
• Height: 4.2 cm (1.65")
• Wood is a natural material - thus each individual product may slightly vary in color
• Handcrafted in Poland, EU
• Lightning cable included
• Apple Watch magnetic cable not included
• Reforestation- We’ll be planting a real tree on your behalf for each individual product you purchase. Your trees will be instantly planted in our Kodiak forest for you to view in real time.
• Wildlife Conservation- $1.00 of each product sold will be donated directly to the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden to help them in their most needed areas including habitats, animal care, wildlife research and any other conservation efforts.
• Carbon-Neutral Shipping- We will contribute to fund projects that reduce pollution such as wind farms, solar installations, or other energy efficiency retrofits in order to counteract our shipping emissions. It's a great way for us to help reduce our carbon footprint.